Monday, April 20, 2020

autoscopy_100_75_50_25_0

Through this Photoshop project I was able to portray the difficulty I have with imagining peoples perception of me. That is something I struggle with very often, I am constantly thinking about the way people view me and whether its positive or negative. I used 5 main filters to create a type of dissonance. They were; darker color, vivid light, difference, subtract, and lighten. This was by far the most fun project, experimenting with the filters and watch it all come together was very satisfying. I also played a lot with he transparency to create what looks like, different levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio

Using InDesign was very new but as I slowly put all the projects and information, I really liked the way it all came together. I think the g...